Kamis, 04 Desember 2008

ART Filler, hope you enjoy it

When my serious project, Youth Simphony : Man With Idealism is in progess...
i will give you some art filler, created in a a past...
please free for see...


Libero-Project
my high priority project, but i will work in it if i have some assistant
(for a good quality)





















Tales of Dream
My imagination game project, with a boy who entry the world of dream






















The Legend's Destiny
My Game Project, i was develop this game with RPGMAKER, but not finished




















hope you enjoyed it, i've other artwork but i can't upload it now...
so, see you soon...

1 komentar:

AW (Aswin Widya) mengatakan...

Bro, link mu dah tak add tuh.Wah memulai project yg sudah lama mati nih ceritanya, sukses trus ya bro, mengko nek komike karo game e wis rampun Kasih tahu ya
(in english)
If you have finished the comics and the game please let me know okay !

AnimegamecomicAW
http://animegamecomicaw.blogspot.com/